Thursday 9 January 2014

Bout-of-Books 9.0 Wrap Up Days 2&3

I have decided to combine Tuesdays and Wednesdays Wrap-Ups because tuesday...I completely failed myself and only managed to read about 20 pages approx. I found myself distracted, cold and just wanting to curl up with my cat and watch some TV. And then yesterday (Wednesday) I thought I had failed myself again and given up all hope as I was semi-busy, had appointments at Docs & Opticians etc, and forgot to take my book along with me. Was almost certain I had put it in my bag, but when I got home found it sitting on my kitchen table. I fell asleep around midnight on Wednesday whilst watching Youtube video's but then woke with a start half an hour later (not quite sure why) and found myself wide awake and slightly fuzzy headed. I decided now was the time to finish Looking for Alaska. I had 60 pages left and I wasn't allowed to go to sleep until it was finished. 1 exact hour later it was done! I had finished the book, and discovered the mystery that was hidden till the very end. My review is coming on Thursday so be sure to look out for that.

I now love John Green's books. I have to say I preferred Looking for Alaska over the Fault in our Stars, even though that was awesome too. Which John Green book do you recommend me picking up next? Please leave a comment in the section below..I would love to see your recommendations.

I have a feeling Thursday is going to be a good day for reading as I have nothing planned and aim to read a good chunk of my next book...whatever that may be. I really need to choose! There's too many lovely books to choose from lol.

I will be victorious in the Bout-of-Books challenge...I will!

Happy Reading
~*Zoe*~

No comments:

Post a Comment