Sunday 25 March 2012

April Review Book #3

Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Faerie Tale by Tamra Torero


Expected Publish Date: 8th May 2012
Publisher: Cedar Fort
Pages: 312
Pre-Order Here: Amazon


A brief moment of disappointment washed over me as I approached Jace's lifeless body. Here I was, about to kiss a boy on the lips for the very first time, and he was completely comatose - possibly paralyzed - and would never even know or remember the experience. This was not how I'd envisioned my first kiss - me invisible, him unconscious.

Shayla Witherwood is not exactly normal. First of all, she's spent her entire life being homeschooled, travelling in an RV around the country with her grandparents. And second, there's the kind of inescapable fact that her mom was a genuine faerie.

But now that she's starting a real life in a regular high school, Shayla desperately needs to stay out of trouble in both worlds because even her faerie powers might not be enough to protect her from what's coming.

In her latest novel Tamra Torero spins a magical tale filled with laugh-out-loud sarcasm, surprising twists, and spell-binding romance. Perfect for fairytale fans of all ages, this is one story you won't want to miss!

I will be reading this in April and the review for it will be on my blog on May 1st.
I was thrilled when Cedar Fort accepted me to read this magical fairytale. It fits perfectly into my Magical May theme and the synopsis alone draws you in. I can't wait to lose myself in Shayla's world!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this book right now about 30% in - be good to see what someone else thinks!
    www.graveyardbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete