Sunday 11 March 2012

Old Reviews & General Update

Hey guys!

As promised on my most recent Youtube video, I mentioned I will be posting the reviews I did from my old blog on here. Feel free to peruse through. They will also be added to the archives for viewing at a later date. The new poll for the April Book of the Month will be up on here soon also, so make sure you vote for which book you want to see me read during the month of April. I had my mind set on reading Adult books for April but I figured as I have my first review book coming and expected to arrive in April, it wouldn't have tied in with Adult April, and I want to give this author the credit his book deserves and to get it out to you all asap. So with that I will have a "free month" where I'm going to pick books at random plus the book you choose and the review book.

I will be back on track with a theme for May which is going to be Magical May. I will be recieving my second book for review which will be Enchanted by Alethea Kontis, which I'm also super excited about reading and reviewing. There may also be a interview with Alethea Kontis in Early June so be sure to keep checking back for more news on that.

I think that's about all I have to tell you guys for now apart from I'd like to thank everybody who is checking out my blog it really does mean so much to me. If you have anything you'd like to know be sure to drop me a comment in the comments section. But for now, until next time...Happy Reading 8D