Saturday 2 February 2013

I'm Back!....

Hello EVERYONE!

Yes I am excited to be back. It has been soooo long, but I am back and I have my reading buzz back..WOOT!

Ok so let's pick up where we last left off. It was about a year ago in January when I read my last book. Yep 1 whole year and I didn't pick up 1 book in that time. As shameful as that is, in a strange way I think it made me a better person. I was due to read authors books, do author interviews for the blog and I think it just all became too much pressure and I forgot what my main purpose was...to read because I love to read.

I completely lost my buzz, I have gotten into reading slumps before but that is completely normal. Summer I always find a hard time to settle down with a book because I don't cope well with the warmer weather...BUT that being said...because I live in England, when we do get hot weather I want to be out enjoying it, not lying down reading a book.

Now I have my buzz back it will be interesting to see how I cope this summer with my reading. I think, If I managed to find the right books..I should be ok...Time will tell.

But anyway, enough of that I am back and raring to go. I have set myself a Goodreads challenge of 25 books to read in the year 2013. In January I read 1 book and started a 2nd which is actually an advanced reader's book which comes out in mid February, so a review will be posted about that soon. The book that I read and completed was Earth by Shauna Granger. This was a free book that was available on the kindle market, so expect a review for that soon as well.

Last but by no means least, I will be updating my February TBR pile and you will find this on the main page within a couple of days...

But for now guys, until next time...Happy Reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment